SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Party pics, T-shirts and drug store hauls..

Hiiiiii!
Hey!
just pic dropping since I have a billion on my phone




 
I made Elli's tshirts
I picked up the $9.99 tshirt making pack at Walmart and I found the plain T's on sale at Joe Fresh for $2.94-3.94 score!

 
On the day of his Bday party I drove by a yard sale, which I couldn't resist and I found this little trike for $5! It just needs some cleaning up and it will be perfect!


I blew up balloons for dayssssssss.
 
 
I made all the triangle banners with scrap book paper, ribbon and hot glue.

 
same goes for the pin wheels, scrap book paper and hot glue.


I picked up and lugged the popcorn and cotton candy machine home by myself but it was all worth it,
they were amazing at the party! I would definitely get them again for another function!






 
The cake was a masterpiece!!
you HAVE to check out Kate's Cakes on facebook or Instagram, she is amazing!



 






 
Two Legit 2 Quit is him to a T!

 
He was spoiled beyond and is loving everything so I'll just leave these photos here and say at the end of this post I also did a drug store haul so keep scrollin'!
 
XOXO






























Post a Comment