SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 8 December 2014

Lets talk about ugly Christmas sweaters..

Or as I like to call them Christmas sweaters.. 
I have been rocking the ugly Christmas sweater since before they were considered a "thing" to rock. 
I have a tendency to go over board when it comes to holiday wear.. holiday earrings, necklace, bracelet, socks, sweater, headband... Go big or go home is my motto and I love it.  
So when I was in H&M a couple of weeks ago and saw the sales clerk pulling a rolling rack with holiday wear on it, I was hot on his heels! 
Every time he would turn around to hang things on racks I was grabbing handfuls of holiday sweaters to rush into the fitting room with. 
And let me say once again H&M you are proving to be my go to shopping hot spot!! 
Is it just me or has H&M really stepped up their game as of late??? Ever since they stopped trying to be forever 21 and just went with what they do best 
"The casual/sometimes professional mid twenties to thirty something type gal" 
Their wardrobe has been spot on! 
I don't want this to turn into a bash forever 21 post but seriously.. That store. The pounding music, the obnoxious square footage, it would take 72 hours of browsing racks just to get past the main entrance. And the clothes are cheap but I'm not talking cheap in price! 
I feel H&M has finally found their groove in the shopping world and they've completely stolen my heart! 
So anywho I was stalking the sales boy and this is why..

                                  
Cozy comfy sweaters = already my life!! 
Add a holiday embellishment = yes yes yes! I'll take two!! 
I went home with these two pretties because I couldn't decide which one I liked more and they were only $24.99. I've already worn them both! 
My only complaint is that they didn't have any men's Christmas sweaters and the sales lady said they don't typically get men's, I was quite let down by this since I like to dress as a family (who doesn't). Imagine my surprise when I was scrolling Instagram this afternoon and saw this.. 

^^^Men's holiday sweaters!!! @H&M!!  

The day that H&M starts shipping online orders to Canada is going to be the happiest day of my life (and the brokest).

They did have baby Christmas sweaters but I find the H&M children's department to be quite pricey so I took a chance and left without a purchase for Elliott. My gamble paid off because I found this perfect sweater at Joe fresh.. 

 It compliments my Rudolph sweater perfectly and it was $7 less than the similar sweater at baby H&M. 

So hit up H&M if you're looking for holiday wear/joe fresh for baby holiday! And here's some of my looks of Christmas' past just because.. 


^^^^ my Nannys Christmas sweater she always wore. 



^^^^ Our homemade saying sweaters 
Jolly old Saint Nicholas and Holly Jolly 

Nick and I just happen to have complimenting Christmas names. I didn't marry him because of it.. (Well it might've helped his chances ;)) 
Signing Christmas cards Nicholas and Holly, come on that's cute!!! 







Post a Comment