SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 22 June 2015

Let's talk about Firmoo glasses...

 
 
I have wanted to wear glasses for as long as I can remember..
 
Honestly since I was a little girl, I was always envious of anyone with the 4 eyes.
Why???
Because you can pick a style and change it every few years, its an extra accessory like a necklace or earrings.
There is just something so cool and chic about them!
 
So when Firmoo.com reached out and asked if I was interested in test driving a pair of their adorable frames I was all over it.
 
This was the first I had heard of the online optical store but as soon as I browsed the site, I knew I was in eye glass heaven! They have such a hefty selection and new arrivals coming in on the daily.
They not only offer prescription lens but also stylish fashion frames for the accessory lovers (like me!).

 
Immediately after speaking with Firmoo I was online browsing and had my glasses ordered that night. To my delight they arrived less than a week later, honestly under a week! (I work at the post office ladies and gents, that's speedy shipping!)
 
The frames themselves are sturdy and stylish; they came with a carrying case, bag, mini screwdriver and lens wipe.
 
 
 
My very favorite part of the process was the virtual try on feature!
And perhaps my only teeny tiny gripe... (if you can even call it that ^ see above)
 
The first photo I uploaded was sideways and I wasn't sure how to straighten it, but I then turned to my webcam which worked like a charm! (Minus that in bed, not as cute web cam photo quality ;))
 
   
I spent all night comparing frames and deciding which was the most flattering. I even had my family involved and my sister made me forward her the site so she could use the virtual tool and order a pair of fashion frames. 
 
Since I wanted to write a completely honest review I decided to let the website do the dirty work and I went with what looked best via the online try on, which ended up being the blue turquoise cat eye
(Or so I felt.. What do you think?? 
bottom row third from left).
 
 
 
I absolutely love them!
I've been wearing them constantly and plotting my outfits around them.
 
Since Firmoo is so awesome they're offering my readers/new customers
 
15% off site wide, click here to browse!
 
I will definitely be heading back over for another virtual try on because I'm eyeing up these babies, and did I mention how affordable they are??!!


Now Elli says...
"mom wrap it up and get going on our walk! Also I think you're a fool for not wearing sunglasses today but at least your frames are on fleek!"






* I was sent these frames for review but as always every word is honest and true via my opinion! :)




6 comments :

  1. Love these on you! I have like three firmoo pairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great choice! I love glasses too, but I don't need them yet, and I have a feeling I'd be one of those people who constantly misplace them or break them (much like I do with my sunglasses).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already told you this on Instagram but those frames look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love them! I am however a bit scared of wearing colored glasses haha! I can't wait to review my pair also! I think I just got black! You're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look good on you! My glasses are from firmoo too and for the price, you really can't go wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete