SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 6 August 2015

Let's talk about buns of steel...

I went for a walk tonight, it was the first walk I've gone on in a while.
I don't know if it's me or the endorphins talking but I am convinced this needs to be a blog post..
 
Exercise..
Love it or hate it??
I hate it.
I've always hated it.
 
So, exercise is on the list of things I don't like.
On the list of what I do like.. Money.
A few years ago when I had the opportunity to get more hours at work I took it.
The down side to that promotion, it meant I had to exercise.
 
 
Flash forward, 6 years later & many, many, many, MANY blisters, screams, cries, wishing I could quit, wanting to break my own leg so I would have an excuse to quit, interesting stories later...
 
I've come to miss my walking routines (been on Mat leave the last year), I can feel the lack of energy, weight creeping up, etc.
 
Tonight I decided to change things, I went for a walk.
 
THE MANY STAGES OF POWER WALKING
 
 
 
1. The Beginner/Sea legs strut
 
WTF, what am I doing??, Why did I do this???
I'm so shaky, Everyone can tell!, OMG I'm so embarrassed.
No one look at me, I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME!
 
 
 
2. The Megan Fox /Hips don't lie swag
 
Ok I'm not shaking anymore but I look like a complete loser!
Maybe if I swing my hips a bit I'll look professional, fake it till you make it.
 I'm swinging too much I look like a complete embarrassment!!
OMG I pray no one saw me!
Don't make eye contact with any passing vehicles, UGH.
 
 

 3. The Mull River Shuffle
 
An amazing song comes on the ipod..
Quite possibly a song from 2001,
Just examples...
You start to get your mojo, I don't care who sees me lip-syncing!!
 this song is the bomb diggity!
Bring back the Y2K!!!
 
 
Then the final stage.
 

4. Beast Mode Cowboy
 
I'M UNSTOPPABLE.
I'M A MACHINE.
I COULD WALK A FULL MARATHON.
I'VE NEVER FELT SO AMAZING!
ONE MORE LAP, ONE MORE LAP, ONE MORE LAP,
I NEVER WANT THIS TO END!
 
And there you have it.
A few stages of exercise.
Of course you can then expect the following morning/mourning stage..
 
 
5. Death please take me now
 
Every thing hurts.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm hoping someday soon I can get back to being this BAB --------->
 
 
 
^ This girl walked so much she wore a satchel to her wedding! ;)
 
 
Please tell me someone can relate to this post???


 
 

2 comments :

  1. I'm still loling! You're too funny! I definitely hate exercising too, and no one better watch me doing it! I agree, I get into the beast mode at the end, the next morning I'm all like "Jesus take the wheel!" Why did I do that!

    ReplyDelete