SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 17 February 2017

Beauty vids,Jail and MURDER..

OK DOKE.
Well what a mess I am in...

I posted a video to my personal Facebook page yesterday of Elliott dancing to MC HAMMER and Facebook jailed me for it.

I know this seems like a minor detail but when you are practically a vlogger/obsessed with documenting every moment of life.. being banned from posting videos feels like a death sentence.


the worst part is that there was no warning and no recourse seems available!
I don't know how long I am blocked from posting videos, I cannot post them to my personal facebook or my blog facebook (talk about a livelihood killer.. ) If I can't share my blog life.. I don't know what I will do.

I am trying not to panic and I will keep you posted with the outcome but for now you can follow my every move on Instagram..

https://www.instagram.com/hollyshousewifelife/

and on YouTube..

https://www.youtube.com/Hollyhousewife

I feel like if anything, maybe this will promote me to actually do some work and stop procrastinating by sharing random fb videos.. maybe... ??? hahaha

also I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who contacted me about my last post, the c-section one.. thank you, thank you, thank you.

I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone individually yet but I read all the comments and stories and it feels so good hearing others experiences and having your support through these uncertain situations! #Mommasunite! and #humansunite! #thankyou :)



In other news..

I've kind of found my new favorite thing..
its making short videos!
I mean not fancy, non lighting, then edited down to a minute or so videos!

I find them so easy to film when I'm not hassled with pressure of perfection or mumbling about forever! I just film, edit down and post!

I am really, really liking them!
so far I've been sharing mostly on fb and Instagram but I thought I would also upload them to YouTube with a list of all the products I used.

That way you can rewind or replay areas and have the product list at your fingertips!

Some of the videos I've posted as is, 60 seconds but the latest I uploaded was an extended version at just under 5 mins.. in case you do want to hear me mumble about the products in a bit more detail!


 


 


AND LASTLY..
HAVE YOU WATCHED RIVERDALE???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?


It is a new Netflix show.. however they're releasing the episodes one per week..
WHAT IS THAT NETFLIX?!>!?!?!?!?!?!?!
most of my love for Netflix comes from the option to stream an entire season in one day..
I am really, really, not a fan of the one episode a week release and I hope this does not become the norm.

anyway, its loosely based off the Archie comics characters!
how fun is that!

 
I mean Riverdale is a suspenseful murder mystery, torrid love, style show...
but it is SO catchy!
 
the episodes come out every Friday and I already watched todays.. so now I'm sweating it out another week. booo
 
 
that's it for now!
keep checking back though because I've got the blogging bug recently! XO

1 comment :

  1. I need to hop on the bandwagon and start watching Riverdale! I've heard so many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete