SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 10 December 2015

#ELFIENATION

You're all going to be like "omg, broken record...."

BUT seriously I can't stop being all gleeful! 
If you read yesterdays blog you would know that I got a little visit from the "Christmas Spirit" in the early morning, well low and behold I come home from work in the middle of the night last night and there was ANOTHER gift on our doorstep!!

Has Santa started early???!? what is happening right now ::::::))))))))

I explain everything in the video below but to cut this short I'll just say 
I am so inspired! 
I'm inspired to give back, hand out smiles, be kind to one and all and basically become Buddy the Elf.. 


 
So if you'd like to join all you have to do is join the #ELFIENATION and spread love.
(obviously it would be nice to give back all year round, but there is just something about this season that really gets ya, right in the heart strings! so start today and maybe it'll stick year round ;))


Christmas present #1!




Christmas present #2!


SHARE ME :)





Post a Comment