SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 27 June 2022

Run For Women 2022!

 I can't believe its been an entire year since my first Run for Women! - Website Click Here

Read a little more about the Run for Women and see last years blog post - Click Here!


I feel so honoured to be partnering with Shoppers Drug Mart & Loblaws again this year to share the details and my experience of what the Love You by Shoppers Drug Mart, Run for Women means to me!



What is it? 

The Run for Women is a 5 or 10k walk/run in support of women's mental health programs in 18 cities across Canada. 

This year, 2022 was the 10th anniversary. 💛

How does it help?

Healthy Women = Healthy Communities!

Gender specific risk factors for common mental disorders that disproportionately affect women include - gender based violence, socioeconomic disadvantage, low income and income inequality, low or subordinate social status and rank, and unrelenting responsibility for the care of others.

Why does it matter to me? 

I have always wanted to be open about my personal mental health struggles. From ADHD-PTSD, to the every day anxiety that has only increased with our growing family, worrying about them and carrying the weight of running a busy household - don't forget to mention hormones, pregnancy, birth, postpartum!

Add in a pandemic, political atmospheres, and tragedy. 

We live in a 'new normal' of social media with constant access to information, we seem to have the technology available to make instant connections, yet, it can still feel very isolating and in ways sometimes I have felt more alone than ever before.


Every story is unique, every experience valid and every difference makes us stronger!

Since 2012 participants have raised approximately $14 million dollars for Women's Mental Health programs across Canada. 

If thats not inspiring enough to make you want to join us next year..

Check out this amazing Swag Bag each participant receives with their sign up: 





View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Holly Clarke (@hollyshousewifelife)



Over $100 value!!

Again, I am just so proud to take part in this wonderful cause and if you missed the run this year but would like to donate can click on team Run The World click here. 

Already looking forward to next year!!

Getting outside with friends, enjoying some fresh air and sunshine all while moving my body gets me feeling happy & strong!!





Doing it for the girls!! 💗






Thanks again to Shoppers Drug Mart for Sponsoring my run.

#ShoppersLoveYou
#RunforWomen

Post a Comment