SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 8 July 2020

H&M Try on Video Links

Hi Guys,

I have a history of being a procrastinating perfectionist but that sucks for everyone so I pushed myself, cringing all the way.. to screenshot my try-on video so I can link the dresses here!

I wore one today and I LOVE it!

To watch my try-on video -
CLICK HERE


Let me know if you buy any of the below items XO





BLACK AND WHITE SMALL FLORAL PRINT $.29.99 - CLICK HERE

I bought the XL hoping it would shrink but I absolutely could have got large.




BLACK AND WHITE LARGE FLORAL PRINT $29.99 - CLICK HERE

I bought the XL but could have got large.



BLACK COMFY DRESS $29.99 - CLICK HERE

Same as above for sizing.





BLACK BUTTON DOWN STRAP DRESS $39.99 - CLICK HERE

This dress is just the cutest stinking thing.
I got an XL and its perfect.
Pair it with a jean jacket, a t-shirt over the top or a scarf/shawl.



BATHING SUIT COVER-UP $34.99 - CLICK HERE

This is a bathing suit coverup that I would absolutely wear as that or as a layering piece on those super hot days when I'm wearing a strapless or thin-strapped top/dress.

It seems to be sold out online but check in stores!
This is a size S/M so you have lots of flexibility in sizing, S/M or M/L would have worked for me.



NAVY/ORANGE/PINK FLORAL PRINT $49.99 - CLICK HERE

I think this is the most gorgeous print and colour combo ever!
I can imagine this super dressed up or dressed down and I think, I really think I tried to buy this in the emerald green but its sold out online!

We had a fall wedding to attend and I'm certain I looked at this dress for that but it was sold out online and sadly, now the wedding has been postponed.

I am wearing a large and it's perfect!
I tend to go up in sizes because I prefer the room to move but I am so thankful I sized down in this because if I ever do wear it someplace with a more formal atmosphere I like the slim fit of it - it doesn't look sloppy, sometimes I can look sloppy due to the LOOOOVE of oversize. hahaha



BLUE CRINKLE DRESS $29.99 CLICK HERE

I bought a large and its great.
Unfortunately, this dress seems to be sold out online in most colours.
What I wouldn't give to get my hands on that purple one!
I picked mine up in-store at the Halifax Shopping Centre.




V-NECK CAMOSOLE $19.99 - CLICK HERE

I bought an XL but I should have gone with a Large.



View this post on Instagram

I popped by @shophsc maybe for the first time this year 🙀 • My oh my, doesn’t it seem like we were just there doing our Holiday shopping blissfully and now all of a sudden it’s July and the world has been changed 🌏🌍🌎💛 • I went for my @nespresso.ca pods but I came out with a haul! • I had a real need for long flowy dresses to wear to the kids sporting events. • Cool and casual for summer but comfortable enough to allow carrying of gear AND a 10 month old in my arms 😅🙋‍♀️ • @hm did not disappoint! • If I’m being honest, @hm is probably in my top 3 favourite if not favourite of them all, spots to shop. • Really happy with my haul! I blew my entire summer wardrobe budget 💸 • Worth it! 💕 • • • • #tryonhaul #plussizetryonhaul #plussize #plussizefashion #plussizemodel #plussizedresses #hm #hmhaul #fashionblogger #dressestryon #summertryon #summerfashion #halifaxblogger #halifaxshoppingcentre #hsc #ecmmedia
A post shared by Holly Clarke (@hollyshousewifelife) on

1 comment :

  1. Am here to appreciate Dr Ogudugu for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one .morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Ogudugu curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr Ogudugu on his email: greatogudugu@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; greatogudugu@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348063739701!!

    ReplyDelete