SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 21 January 2020

100 Nights of Sleep on Our Endy Mattress



100 Days with our Endy mattress and to say I am obsessed is an understatement! 

When we were away at Christmas, staying in other beds with unfamiliar mattresses... I was missing home and our bed so badly. Waking up stiff and sweaty thinking "My Endy would never do this to me!".



For 100 days I've had the best sleep of my life and the whole process has been like a dream (ha, sleep puns!)

I always thought things like..

1. Getting a new mattress will be a hassle.
They're big? maybe heavy? awkward to fit up out stairs?

Ordering and receiving our Endy felt as simple as ordering a sweater online.
The shipping was fast, the box was sleek and manageable, the packing was minimal and the tools we needed for set up were included.

2. I might not like it and then I'm stuck with it.

The Endy team knows this is a tough decision and if something doesn't go right they're there to help!
One very cool thing about Endy is that every first-time customer is eligible for their 100-night trial.
You have over 3 months to decide if the Endy mattress is right for you and if at any point you're not 100% satisfied, contact customer service where arrangments will be made for a no-hassle pickup and donation (when possible) of the used mattress.

Accidentally ordered the wrong size?
Endy understands that can happen too.
They offer a one-time size exchange for those 'oops' moments.

3. Picking firmness could be an issue.

You really have a 2 in 1, with the Endy if you like a softer sleep, slatted mattress support works perfect and if you prefer a firmer mattress, a boxspring will be your best option.

4. I sleep so hot! help me!

The top layer of the Endy mattress was created to provide a comfortable sleep while moving heat away from your body.




After 100 days I can confidently repeat that I have never slept this well in my life, and that's not always something a new mom says!

Between nighttime feedings I find myself falling back to sleep faster and sleeping more deeply than before. I use to toss and turn to try and find a comfy non-lumpy spot to settle into but every inch of the Endy mattress is level and cozy.

I find myself able to get in and out of the bed without waking Nick or the baby, it doesn't transfer movement and is so quiet.

It was such a solid and supportive space for my c-section recovery and I'm so thankful we upgraded our mattress when we did.




An extra perk is just how beautiful it is to look at!
The gorgeous white and grey with a quilted top is such a major upgrade from our old mattress.

So if you're thinking of trying the Endy Mattress I highly suggest you do, there's really no way to lose with their return policy!

                                      USE CODE 
                                       HOLLY50
               TO SAVE $50 OFF ANY SIZE MATTRESS 

And if you really want to take your sleep to another level I would suggest pairing it with a weighted blanket. Total relaxation!




I've partnered with Endy to provide this post but all thoughts and opinions are my own. 
I am very much open to purchasing another Endy for my son's room, un-partnered!

12 comments :

  1. The more I read about Endy's the more I'm like ok I NEED ONE!!! Our current mattress is only about 2-3 years old but it has GOT TO GO. I think I may bite the bullet and order one for when we move into our new house... Kind of like a house warming gift to myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest is significant for pretty much every part of our lives - it straightforwardly influences our wellbeing and prosperity, and can mean the contrast between awakening and feeling 1,000,000 dollars, or awakening and having the entire world feel like it's against you.


    best custom earplugs for sleeping


    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to appreciate Dr Ogudugu for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one .morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Ogudugu curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr Ogudugu on his email: greatogudugu@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; greatogudugu@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348063739701!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EPOS Technologies Limited is a developer, and seller of POS Software solutions. Our mission is to change the future of POS by offering cutting-edge products, produced in total quality control by our expert team. With passion for technological innovation and customer satisfaction we have won the hearts of numerous customers around the world.

    Online Ordering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online ordering for restaurants
    Online ordering for takeaway
    Click & collect
    Online Ordering
    https://www.epostechnologies.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Online indus Group is a complete media enterprise consisting of platforms that are important and relevant to our audience.
    https://onlineindus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to get a chance to play KBC online with a legend host and want to meet other celebrities too you can take part in this wonderful show by recharging your mobile number. If you answer the first question right which will have four options, you’ll win RS 1000. KBC has established a new KBC Lucky Draw 2021 and KBC Lottery winner 2021 for all KBC fans. KBC management will also give you four lifelines. You can use these four lifelines throughout the game. For further details, you can contact us at KBC head office WhatsApp number.
    https://kbconlinewinner.com

    The 1st first lifeline is “fifty-fifty”. In this lifeline, two wrong choices will be removed and you will have to choose from two remaining options. It will help you to win the 1st level.
    2nd lifeline is “Phone a friend”. For find the right answer you can take help of your friend by making a call between you and your friend.
    The 3rd lifeline is “audience poll”. In this, the audience that is attending the show gives you the poll of answers and the system will show you their polls in the form of a graph.
    The 4th lifeline is “Flip”. During the game, if you cannot give the right answer to the existing question you can use this lifeline to get the next question by skipping the current question.



    https://kbconlinewinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Join Kbc lottery winner to become a millionaire with our self-enrollment program it has become easier to take part in Kbc lottery winner 2021


    KBC head office number, Kbc lottery,Kbc lottery winner 2022,
    Kbc lottery number,Kbc online lottery winner,
    Kbc lottery winner,Kbc helpline number,
    Kbc head office whatsapp number, KBC manager number,
    KBC manager name, Kbc check lottery,
    kbc manager akash verma, kbc manager rana pratap singh,

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://buyyourgoods24.blogspot.com/

    BUY YOUR GOODS is an e-commerce platform by amazon affiliation.
    You can buy your STUFF and products like beauty, personal care, kitchen products, shoes,
    electronic appliances and many more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We also believe that customer feedback should be a key component of any business plan going forward – something we hope to instill in you as part of

    your experience with us as your partner. Munn Media was created after I spent over 15 years as Head of Marketing for popular engineering firms
    Munn Media was created after I spent over 15 years as Head of Marketing for popular engineering firms including Accor and other 500 Fortunes companies

    in the world. Munn Media is the progressive, modern digital marketing company. We are proud of our diverse focus spanning ecommerce, mobile apps,

    website design and development, events and experiential marketing.
    Business Keywords:
    Digital Marketing Agency
    Best Social Media Marketing Agency
    http://munnmedia.com/

    ReplyDelete