SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Coral colour obsession and a carnival skirt..

I found the holy grail spray paint..

And I bought all of them in Sackville so you'll have to head out of town if you want to get grail status yourself. 
Coral! 
Coral 
Coral 
Coral 

It is SO pretty!! 
I'm 99% sure it's rustoleum brand but I'm sitting at the library as we speak so I can't confirm 100%. (Will update you) (update it is Rustoleum!)
 
I had gone to Kent thinking they had a large spray paint selection but turns out Home Hardware has an even better selection. The lady working at Kent was the one to help me out and called Home Hardware to check before I made the trek. Thank you sweet lady!! 

I found this lamp at the bible thrift and I knew it had to be coral (so happy I stopped to ask the Kent lady and didn't settle for a watermelon shade) 


$3.95 lamp 




It's going to be SO cute! 


I decided to go ahead and do my bench as well.. 

 
Before ^ 


After^ 


It's adorable! I'm obsessed! 
I had wanted coral fabric originally but couldn't find any that worked, I like this even better! 


Other than that can we talk about my carnival outfit?! 
Because I really really love this skirt! 
It's from Suzy Shier, and I filmed a Suzy haul if you want to check it out :) 
 
here:
 




This is us ATM ^ 








Chat sooooon!
XOXO


Post a Comment